Prepare with our FSOT Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
Here are the 4 key sections on the Foreign Service Written Exam:
- Job Knowledge: The sample questions cover major content areas in the general section of the exam, such as U.S. Government and Political System, U.S. and World History, Geography, Economics, and Math and Statistics.
- English Expression: The sample questions encompass English expression and language usage skills required for preparing or editing written reports, including correct grammar and good writing at the sentence and paragraph levels.
- Biographic Information Questionnaire: These questions look at past job performance and activities to predict future success.
- Written Essay
Note: the Job Knowledge section has two parts. The general knowledge section covers all of these topics:
- English expression
- United States Government
- United States Society and Culture
- World History and Geography
- Mathematics and Statistics
Then you must take one of five career track sections.
FSOT Reference Links:
FSOT Practice Questions
- Free FSOT Communication Practice Test
- Free FSOT Computer Practice Test
- Free FSOT Economics Practice Test
- Free FSOT English Expression Practice Test
- Free FSOT Job Knowledge Practice Test
- Free FSOT Management Practice Test
- Free FSOT Mathematics Practice Test
- Free FSOT Situational Judgment Practice Test
- Free FSOT U.S. Culture Practice Test
- Free FSOT U.S. Government Practice Test
- Free FSOT World History & Geography Practice Test
Click Here for FSOT Practice Exam
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019