Free PSB-PN Practice Test
1. The chemicals began to effervesce.
A: to combine
B: to catalyze
C: to break down
D: to bubble up
2. The witness began to evince critical details.
A: to hide
B: to cover secretly
D: to make manifest
3. The congressman from Ohio started a filibuster.
B: congressional investigation
C: an attempt to disrupt legislation
D: program related to welfare
4. If x=75 + 0, and y= (75)(0), then
D: x+y = 0
5. 12 members of a weight loss club are female. Altogether, there are 23 members. Approximately what percentage of members are males?
6. A student invests $3000 of his student loan and receives 400 dollars in interest over a 4-year period. What is his average yearly interest rate?
7. The hormone _________ can promote increased blood volume, and increased blood pressure.
8. ________ is a state of inflammation of the mouth.
9. Which of the following functions are not related to the kidneys?
B: bile production
Answers & Explanations
Last Updated: 07/05/2018