The GACE Marketing Education Assessment is a test designed for individuals desiring to teach marketing, in the state of Georgia, at the secondary level. The assessment consists of 2 different tests, which may be taken individually or together on the same day.
Prepare with our GACE Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
Both tests are computer-based in format with 2.5 hours given to complete each test. 30 minutes is added to the testing time for computer testing tutorials, etc. Each test is made up of 80 selected-response questions, such as matching, multiple choice and/or true-false questions.
Most tests also include some extra selected-response questions, which are not included in the actual test scoring, but are used to determine test-taker performance.
The questions on both tests assess basic knowledge and skills in the content area of Marketing, as well as the ability to apply these skills in a secondary classroom setting.
Test I is divided into 4 subparts:
- Marketing – Information Management, which is worth 32% of the total score
- Market Planning, which is worth 28% of the total score
- Economics, which is worth 24% of the total score
- Professional Development and Marketing Education Programs, which is worth 16% of the total score
Test II is also divided into 5 subareas:
- Channel Management, which is worth 17% of the total score
- Pricing, which is worth 17% of the total test score
- Product/Service Management, which is worth 27% of the total test score
- Promotion, which is worth 23% of the total test score
- Selling, which is worth 16% of the total test score
Testing windows are offered during the months of October, February, April and June. Test results are available approximately 2 weeks after specific test dates.
Do you need help preparing for the GACE Marketing Education Assessment? No problem! There are several types of study materials available to use, such as interactive practice tests, tests at a glance (which give a quick overview of the tests), tutorials, videos, webinars and other strategies and tips.
Georgia is looking for special people to inspire the next generation’s visionaries – are you one of those people? Register to take the GACE Marketing Education Assessment today!
Click Here for GACE Practice Exam
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019