The last time you took a course in the Natural Sciences was probably as far back as early high school, yet here it is showing up as part of your core education for your degree program. Now that you finally have the chance to pursue your degree and take courses that really interest you, the idea of taking a class unrelated to your field—and perhaps even your interests—may seem unappealing.
Prepare with our CLEP Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
Luckily, you can get out of taking this course by passing the CLEP Natural Sciences exam. Designed for your convenience, the CLEP Natural Sciences exam grants you full credit and spares you from having to take the full-fledged course.
However, before you can take this exam, it would be in your best interest to prepare thoroughly. The field of Natural Sciences comprises multiple disciplines, and the exam itself will prove complicated as a result. To help you study, the Mometrix Test Preparation team wants to offer you our CLEP Natural Sciences practice test. Its sole purpose is to serve as a comprehensive study tool to help familiarize you with the content and formatting of the real exam.
All 120 of our CLEP Natural Sciences practice questions will cover either Physical Science (50 percent) or Biological Science (50 percent). Each of these two subjects separate into more specialized subtopics, which you will also be expected to know for the exam.
Under the Physical Science category comes questions involving the Earth:
- Atmosphere, Hydrosphere, Structure Features, Geologic Processes, and History (10 percent)
- Atomic and Nuclear Structure and Properties, Elementary Particles, Nuclear Reactions (7 percent)
- The Universe: Galaxies, Stars, the Solar System (7 percent)
- Chemical Elements, Compounds and Reactions, Molecular Structure and Bonding (10 percent)
- Electricity and Magnetism, Waves, Light, and Sound (4 percent)
- Heat, Thermodynamics, and States of Matter (12 percent)
Biological Science questions will deal with:
- Concepts of Population Biology With Emphasis on Ecology (10 percent)
- Origin and Evolution of Life, Classification of Organisms (10 percent)
- Structure, Function, and Development in Organisms (20 percent)
- Cell Organization, Cell Division, Chemical Nature of the Gene, Bioenergetics, Biosynthesis (10 percent)
You can use this resource either standalone or alongside our CLEP Natural Sciences study guide. Good luck!
Additional Free CLEP Practice Tests
- CLEP American Government Practice Test
- CLEP American Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Analyzing Interpreting Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Biology Practice Test
- CLEP College Algebra Practice Test
- CLEP College Composition Practice Test
- CLEP College Math Practice Test
- CLEP English Literature Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877 Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present Practice Test
- CLEP Human Growth and Development Practice Test
- CLEP Humanities Practice Test
- CLEP Information Systems Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Business Law Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Psychology Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Management Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Microeconomics Practice Test
- CLEP Social Sciences and History Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present Practice Test
Click Here for CLEP Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: March 4, 2019