TestPrepReview.com exists to provide the best possible information on studying and we value your feedback. If you have questions about TestPrepReview.com or any ideas about how we can improve the site please use the form below to contact us and we will endeavor to reply to you in a timely manner.
This website is provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. Mometrix develops and maintains educational websites designed to enhance student outcomes and promote academic excellence.
Mometrix is always looking for better opportunities to serve students and the educational community. If you have a suggestion for improving TestPrepReview.com or are interested in collaboration opportunities on future Mometrix projects, please use the contact information on this site to let us know. Learn more about Mometrix.
Mometrix Test Preparation
3827 Phelan #179
Beaumont, TX 77707
Website support provided by SABYR Consulting. A premier IT consulting firm.
Do you have more free practice questions for my test?
If you want additional practice questions, we recommend getting our study guide.
Who should I talk with about registering for my test?
The best resource for any technical question about registering, scheduling or taking a test is the official testing organization providing that exam.
Can you tutor me?
Unfortunately, we don’t have resources to offer this feature, but we recommend joining an online facebook group discussing your test.
What is the best way to get my question answered?
Use the contact form above.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
The term “Mometrix Test Preparation” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Texas, and shall be resolved through binding arbitration, expense borne by the complainant.