You already took an American history course in high school, so it may be a bit surprising to encounter the subject again now that you’ve moved on to college. You may have expected to dive right into your degree courses. However, many colleges have general education requirements that students must meet in order to graduate. A History of the United States II: 1865 to Present course is generally considered to be part of these required courses. It serves as the second part to a broader History of the United States course.
Prepare with our CLEP Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The good news is students who aren’t interested in taking this class have options for getting out of it. Your best option is the CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present exam. As a whole, the CLEP is designed to grant you a “free pass” out of certain first year college classes. By taking the exam and earning a passing score, you will be able to skip out on taking the course or courses of your choice while still receiving the credits you need to graduate.
If you plan on taking this exam, there’s a lot of information you’ll be expected to know and remember. To ensure you score as well as possible, it will be worth your while to study. Mometrix Test Preparation has composed a CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present practice test. Designed to serve as an accurate mirror of the full CLEP exam, this test covers the same materials you would learn in a college-level History of the United States II: 1865 to Present course.
Like the real exam, our CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present practice questions will cover the later period of American history, ranging from year 1915 to the present day (70 percent), and 1865-1914 (30 percent).
It will also cover such relevant subjects as
- Diplomacy and International Relations (15 percent)
- Political Institutions, Behavior, and Public Policy (35 percent)
- Cultural and Intellectual Developments (15 percent)
- Economic Developments (10 percent)
- Social Developments (25 percent)
While you can use this free study resource standalone, it is most effective when paired with our companion CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present study guide.
Additional Free CLEP Practice Tests
- CLEP American Government Practice Test
- CLEP American Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Analyzing Interpreting Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Biology Practice Test
- CLEP College Algebra Practice Test
- CLEP College Composition Practice Test
- CLEP College Math Practice Test
- CLEP English Literature Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877 Practice Test
- CLEP Human Growth and Development Practice Test
- CLEP Humanities Practice Test
- CLEP Information Systems Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Business Law Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Psychology Practice Test
- CLEP Natural Science Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Management Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Microeconomics Practice Test
- CLEP Social Sciences and History Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present Practice Test
Click Here for CLEP Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 8, 2019