Do you consider yourself a leader? Do you enjoy helping young people reach their leadership potential? The GACE Educational Leadership Assessment can be your first step toward doing just that!
Prepare with our GACE Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The GACE Educational Leadership Assessment is a test designed for individuals desiring to teach leadership classes, in the state of Georgia, at the secondary level.
The assessment is computer-based in format and three hours are given to complete each test, with 30 minutes added for computer testing tutorials, etc. The test is made up of 100 selected-response questions, such as matching, multiple choice and/or true-false questions, as well as 4 constructed-response questions, such as fill-in-the-blank, short answer and essay.
The assessment may also include some selected-response questions, which are not included in the actual test scoring, but are used to determine test-taker performance. The questions assess basic knowledge of leadership content areas as well as application of knowledge in these areas.
The GACE Educational Leadership test is divided into 6 subparts:
- Educational Vision, which is worth 16% of the total score
- School Culture and the Instructional Program, which is worth 20% of the total score
- Managing the Organization, Operations, and Resources, which is worth 15% of the total score
- Collaborating and Communicating with Stake Holders, which is worth 12% of the total score
- Professionalism and Ethics, which is worth 12% of the total score
- Analysis (constructed-response only), also worth 25% of the total score
Testing windows are offered throughout the year, with test results usually available approximately 2 weeks after specific test dates.
Are you wondering how to prepare for the GACE Educational Leadership Assessment? There are several types of study materials available to use, such as interactive practice tests, tests at a glance (which give a quick overview of the tests), tutorials, videos, webinars and other strategies and tips.
Are you ready to join Georgia’s teaching force? Take the GACE Educational Leadership Assessment and be a part of molding the next generation’s leaders.
Click Here for GACE Practice Exam
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019