1. Which of the following is the mRNA start codon in most cases?
2. Which of the types of RNA is the smallest?
3. Which of the following is not considered a pyrimidine?
4. Which of the following is a correctly paired set of DNA nucleotides?
5. Which of the following characterizes a Western blot?
- Antibody/protein hybridization
- DNA/RNA combination
- RNA transcription
- Polymerase chain reaction
6. Which of the following divisions of cell growth precedes Mitosis in the cell cycle?
7. Down syndrome is directly linked to a genetic abnormality of chromosome?
8. Which of the following is a characteristic of the Hardy-Weinberg law?
- Mating between species occurs at a set rate.
- Migration is a considerable factor.
- Mutation occurs at the locus
- Genotype selection does not occur at the locus
9. Which of the following is not an activated carrier?
10. The end product of the TCA cycle produces ____ NADH.
11. How many ATP are required to transform pyruvate into glucose?
12. Which of the following is not a derivative of the amino acid (Tryptophan)?
Additional Practice Questions
by Mometrix Test Preparation | Last Updated: November 28, 2018