1. Which of the following terms matches the definition: the teeth on either side of a missing tooth?.
2. Which of the following is not considered a contraindication for Nitrous oxide analgesia?
- Severe emotional Disturbances
- First Trimester of Pregnancy
- Bleomycin sulfate
3. Which of the following is not considered an advantage of using Zinc-Oxide Eugenol?
- Dimensional stability
- Cannot be used in very deep undercuts
- Good surface detail
4. Which zone matches up with region 7 o’clock to 12 o’clock.
- Transfer zone
- Activity zone
- Assisting zone
- Static zone
5. Which class of motion would include mixing of dental materials that involve movement of the entire arm?
- Class II
- Class III
- Class IV
- Class V
6. Which of the following is not a benefit of using Paralleling Technique with radiography?
- Takes less time to direct rays.
- Parallel rays eliminates magnification.
- Less distortion since film plan remains flat.
- Patient can be seated in an upright position.
7. Which of the following is not true related to the Inverse Square Law?
- Intensity of radiation varies inversely as the square of the distance from its source.
- Intensity of the x-rays becomes less with greater distance from the source.
- If distance is reduced by half, the intensity is 2 times as great.
- As the distance from the object to the source of radiation is decreased, the x-ray intensity of the object increases.
8. Which of the following is not a major chemical in the typical fixer?
- Sodium thiosulfite
- Acetic or sulfuric acid
- Sodium sulfite
- Hydrogen peroxide
9. Which of the following could not cause part of the film to be clear by accident?
- The developing solution level was too low, and not all of the film on the hanger was immersed.
- The film packet was opened outside the darkroom.
- Part of the film was accidentally immersed in fixer prior to developer.
- The x-ray beam was aligned so that it missed part of the film (so-called cone cut).
10. Which of the following is the most infectious bloodborne pathogen likely to be encountered in the dental workplace?
- Hepatitis B
- Prion disease