EPPP Practice Questions
1. Wernicke's aphasia is caused by damage to the _____ lobe.
A. Right Temporal
B. Left Temporal
C. Right Parietal
D. Left Parietal
2. Which of the following is not considered an antipyramidal symptom?
B. Tardive Dyskenesia
C. Blurred Vision
D. Acute Dystonia
3. Bupropion (Wellbutrin) is a new form of antidepressant known as a ____.
4. Which of the following is not considered a side effect of propranolol?
B. Migraine headache
C. Shortness of breath
D. Raynaud's phenomenon
5. The ______ suggests that a behavior that occurs frequently can be used to reinforce and thereby increase the occurrence of a low-frequency behavior.
A. Premack principle
B. Avoidance chaining principle
C. Reinforcement principle
D. Contingency contracts principle
6. _______ is when an individual changes his behavior because he privately accepts and believes the attitudes or behaviors of the other person to be correct.
D. Minority Influence
7. ______ suggests that people are more prone to aggression and anti-social behavior when they believe they can act anonymously.
8. _____ proposed a social learning theory of career development in which career path is influence by four major factors: genetic endowment; environmental conditions and events; learning experiences; and task approach skills (which include performance expectations, work habits, and emotional responses).
9. _____ created a theory of cognitive development based on the idea that people increase their cognitive skill based on information taken from both the environment and biological maturation.
10. The _______ will have predominant symptoms including at least two of the following: motoric immobility; excessive motor activity; extreme negativism or mutism; peculiarities in voluntary movement; and echolalia or echopraxia.
A. Catatonic Type schizophrenic
B. Paranoid Type schizophrenic
C. Disorganized Type schizophrenic
D. Undifferentiated Type schizophrenic
by Enoch Morrison
Last Updated: 04/18/2018