1. All of the following are reasons to buy term life insurance except:
- Survivor protection
- Estate creation
- Retirement income
- Estate conservation
2. When an insured person receives a health insurance policy he has how many days to review and ask for a return of his/her premium?
3. Short term policies have a benefit period of how long?
- 13 weeks to 104 weeks
- 24 weeks to 120 weeks
- 12 weeks to 52 weeks
- 15 weeks to 130 weeks
4. If an employee who has a group policy leaves his job, what type of health insurance is guaranteed to him?
- The company continues to pay insurance
- The employee buys an individual plan
5. Which of the following is part of the application?
- Attending physician report
- Consumer investigation
- Medical Information Bureau
- Agent report
6. Which of these applies to a standard risk classification?
- Uses Mortality table
- Fixes additional charge to premium
- A lien is placed against the policy to reduce amount of insurance
- Rates person on age, health, habit and occupation
7. What is a characteristics of term life insurance?
- It is written for a specified period of time
- Permanent protection
- Builds cash value
- Provides lifetime protection
8. What is a characteristic of adjustable life?
- Renewable term
- Adjusts the face amount of the policy
- Flexible premium
- Has death benefit options
9. What is a per capita beneficiary?
- A group beneficiary
- When a person is too young to be a beneficiary
- When the money is divided equally among the beneficiaries
- When the beneficiary dies the proceed goes to heirs
10. A type of short term insurance is
- Accident policy
- Catastrophic policy
- Credit disability
- Travel insurance
11. Which of following is not an exclusion under a health policy?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Accident injury
- Elective surgery
- Intentional self inflicted injury
12. What is the type of insurance which pays for workers hurt in the course and scope of duty?
- Workers Compensation
- Disability Social Security