Reproduction Practice Questions
1. Which of the following is the location where fertilization occurs?
D. Fallopian Tubes
2. Which of the following terms correspond with the phrase: a woman that is pregnant?
D. Zona pellucida
3. Which of the following develops into the ejaculatory duct and ductus deferens?
A. Paramesonephric duct
B. Mesonephric duct
C. Sympathetic duct
D. Parasympathetic duct
4. Where does spermatogenesis occur?
A. Seminiferous tubules
B. Corpus spongiosoma
C. Prostate gland
5. The tip of the sperm is called the ____.
6. Which of the following develops into: bone, connective tissue, blood, and the spleen?
7. Which of the following is not a germ layer during the 3rd week of development?
8. The umbilical vein carries _____ blood.
9. Ovulation occurs during which of the following phases?
10. Following fertilization the blastocyst secrets a hormone called?
A. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
11. Progesterone is secreted from a female's _____ to help the implanted embryo and continue the pregnancy.
A. Corpus luteum
12. Which of the following is not appropriately matched with the term: Braxton Hicks contractions?
B. Intermittent contractions
by Enoch Morrison
Last Updated: 12/14/2017