1. Which of the following is the location where fertilization occurs?
- Fallopian Tubes
2. Which of the following terms correspond with the phrase: a woman that is pregnant?
- Zona pellucida
3. Which of the following develops into the ejaculatory duct and ductus deferens?
- Paramesonephric duct
- Mesonephric duct
- Sympathetic duct
- Parasympathetic duct
4. Where does spermatogenesis occur?
- Seminiferous tubules
- Corpus spongiosoma
- Prostate gland
5. The tip of the sperm is called the ____.
6. Which of the following develops into: bone, connective tissue, blood, and the spleen?
7. Which of the following is not a germ layer during the 3rd week of development?
8. The umbilical vein carries _____ blood.
9. Ovulation occurs during which of the following phases?
10. Following fertilization the blastocyst secrets a hormone called?
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
11. Progesterone is secreted from a female’s _____ to help the implanted embryo and continue the pregnancy.
- Corpus luteum
12. Which of the following is not appropriately matched with the term: Braxton Hicks contractions?
- Intermittent contractions
Additional Practice Questions
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 17, 2019