Free NCCT - Certified Phlebotomy Technician Pracitce Test
1. Which of the following is not an adverse effect of glucagon?
A. Allergic reaction
2. If you are collecting an ethanol specimen, which additive would be best?
A. Sodium fluoride
B. Sodium citrate
3. Which of the following matches the definition: red spots that appear due to tourniquet placement?
B. Venous stasis
4. Which of the following matches the definition: condition where serum is cloudy due to the presence of lipids. In other words, the patient was not fasting?
5. Which of the following is the most common antiseptic used in conjunction with a skin puncture?
C. Bacterial Soap
D. 70% ETOH
Answers & Explanations
Last Updated: 04/18/2018