Prepare with our TExES Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The free TExES Life Science 7-12 (238) practice test will assist you in passing the TExES Life Science 7-12 (238) exam, which is a test that assesses the test-taker’s knowledge and ability to perform adequately while teaching Life Science for grades seven through twelve.
The test will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions covering six main topics.
These topics are as follows:
- Scientific Inquiry and Processes
- Cell Structure and Processes
- Heredity and Evolution of Life
- Diversity of Life
- Interdependence of Life and Environmental Systems
- Science Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
The practice test will address the same content.
The test will take five hours to complete.
Click Here for TExES Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019