Praxis Core Writing Practice Test

The free Praxis Writing practice test is specifically designed to ensure that the test-taker is knowledgeable about the Praxis and is able to know what to expect when it is time to take the Writing portion of the Praxis. The Writing portion will consist of 40 selected-response questions and two essays that will address two main topics. The first of which is Text Types, Purposes, and Production. This part will encompass 60 percent of the entire test, and will include 6-12 selected-response questions as well as the two essays. The second part is Language and Research Skills for Writing. This section will cover the remaining 40 percent of the test, and will consist of 28-34 selected-response questions. Due to our foreknowledge of the domains of this test, we have made sure that the Praxis Writing practice test will cover these topics thoroughly. When taking the Praxis Writing portion, you will have 100 minutes to finish the test.


Free Praxis Core Writing Practice Test Questions

Praxis Core Test Blueprint

Praxis Core test blueprint and breakdown

Click Here for Praxis Core Practice Test

by

Last Updated: 03/01/2017