The free PSAT Reading practice test is specifically designed to ensure that the test-taker is knowledgeable about the PSAT and is able to know what to expect when it is time to take the Reading portion of the PSAT.
Prepare with our PSAT Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The Reading portion will consist of a 47 question multiple-choice that will address three main topics.
These topics are as follows:
- Command of Evidence, which is used to evaluate the test-taker’s skill at finding and analyzing evidence
- Words in Context, which evaluates the test-taker’s ability to determine word or phrase meanings using contextual clues
- Analysis in History/Social Studies and in Science, which evaluates the test-taker’s ability to interpret data and to consider implications
Due to our foreknowledge of the domains of this test, we have ensured that the PSAT Reading practice test will cover these topics thoroughly.
When taking this portion of the PSAT, the test-taker will have a total of 60 minutes to complete all 47 questions on the test.
Online PSAT Test Prep Course
If you want to be fully prepared, Mometrix offers an online PSAT Prep Course. The course is designed to provide you with any and every resource you might want while studying. The PSAT Course includes:
- Review Lessons Covering All the Topics
- 1400+ PSAT Practice Questions
- More than 450 Electronic Flashcards
- Over 200 Instructional Videos
- Money-back Guarantee
- Free Mobile Access
- and More!
The PSAT Test Prep Course is designed to help any learner get everything they need to prepare for their PSAT exam; click below to check it out.