The PERT Reading practice test is specifically designed to ensure that the test-taker is knowledgeable about the PERT and is able to know what to expect when it is time to take the Reading portion of the PERT.
Prepare with our PERT Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The Reading portion will consist of 30 questions that will address ten main topics.
These topics are as follows:
- Discerning and Summarizing the Most Important Ideas, Events, or Information
- Supporting or Challenging Assertions About the Text
- Determining the Meaning of Words and Phrases in Context
- Analyzing the Meaning, Word Choices, Tone and Organizational Structure of the Tex
- Determining the Author’s Purpose and the Relation of Events in the Text to One Another
- Analyzing the Traits, Motivations and Thoughts of Individuals in Fiction and Nonfiction
- Analyzing How Two or More Texts with Different Styles, Points of View or Arguments Address Similar Topics or Themes
- Distinguishing Between Facts and Opinions
- Evaluating Reasoning and Rhetoric of an Argument or Explanation.
Due to our foreknowledge of the domains of this test, we have made sure that the PERT Reading practice test will cover these topics thoroughly. There is no time limit when taking the PERT.
Click Here for PERT Practice Test
by Mometrix Test Preparation | Last Updated: April 9, 2019