You will want to be as prepared as possible to pass the CSET English Language Development examination to become certified in this subject matter. The CSET English Language Development practice test is designed to help you study and prepare for your examination.
The CSET English Language Development examination includes 3 subtests. You will need a score of 220 on each of the subtests to get a passing score. The results of your examination will be available to you within 7 weeks of taking your test.
Prepare with our CSET English Language Development Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The examination is available in a computer based format only. You will be allowed 2 hours and 15 minutes for CSET English Language Development subtest #205. Expect to receive a 2 hours to take CSET English Language Development subtest #206 and 1 hour and 30 minutes for CSET English Language Development subtest #207.
Enter the testing area prepared to spend the entire allotted time for your test. You may take a break during your testing time, but the clock does not stop for breaks and you’ll want to take all the time that you can to take your test.
CSET English Language Development Flashcards. Proven CSET English Language Development test flashcards raise your score on the CSET English Language Development test. Guaranteed.
The CSET English Language Development practice questions will prepare you to take the examination which will consist of 100 multiple choice questions, 6 short, focused questions, and 1 extended question.
Prepare for the extended question by studying Foundations of English Learner Education in California and the United States. Here’s the breakdown of subject matter that you can expect on your examination:
- About 10% of the questions will be on Knowledge of English Learners in California and the United States.
- The subject matter of Applied Linguistics will be about 34% of the test.
- Cultural Foundations comprises 17% of the test.
- Foundations of English Learner Education in California and the United States comprises 15% of the test.
- The final 24% of the test covers Principles of ELD Instruction and Assessment to Promote Receptive and Productive Language Proficiency.