In today’s sedentary society, it seems there’s no other subject more important to instill in children’s lives than health. This is why aspiring and active Health K-12 teachers are so vital to schools all across Florida and the rest of the United States.
Prepare with our FTCE Health K-12 Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
If you’re teaching Health K-12 in Florida, however, you’ll have one additional hurdle to clear before you can move into professional work: the Florida Teacher Certification Examinations, also known as the FTCE. Alongside the full test comes a subtest catered specifically to the Health K-12 field and what teachers of this specialty will have to know.
We’ve conducted careful research so our FTCE subject practice questions are as accurate to the real FTCE as possible. Our FTCE subject #19 practice test will cover the following topics:
- Unintentional Injury and Safety Practices
- Foundation, Theories, and Principles of Health Education
- Environmental Health
- Health Education Standards
- Community Health
- Instructional Practices
- Consumer Health Practices and Media Literacy
- Personal Health Behaviors and Wellness
- Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Substance Use and Abuse
- Pathology and Disease Prevention
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Interpersonal Health
- Nutrition and Physical Fitness
- Sexual Health
As always, this resource is always available at absolutely no cost to you. We care about your success and want to offer you only the best resources so you can study as thoroughly as possible. Feel free to use this FTCE subject practice test in conjunction with the Mometrix FTCE Health K-12 study guide.