When was the last time you took an Algebra course? The answer for many people would be back during their first year of high school, or perhaps even during middle school. It may come as a surprise to learn you’ll have to take a College Algebra course now that you’ve moved on to higher education. In fact, you may not want to enroll in the class at all!
If you’re in this situation, know that you have options. Your school and the College Board alike both understand you shouldn’t have to take any courses you don’t want to take. That’s why your biggest means of getting out of many first-year college courses comes in the form of the CLEP.
Devised by the College Board, the CLEP College Algebra exam (and others like it) serve as a replacement for class time, granting you the college credits you need and allowing you to instead devote that slot in your schedule to a course you really want to take.
If it’s been a while since you’ve studied Algebra, you may want to brush up on your skills so you can earn the highest score you can. Our team at Mometrix Test Preparation is here to help with our CLEP College Algebra practice test. We have composed this resource with accuracy in mind, so you can familiarize yourself with the contents of the real CLEP College Algebra exam and get to know your strengths and weaknesses well before exam day.
The practice test features 60 CLEP College Algebra practice questions pertaining to subjects like:
- Number Systems and Operations (20 percent)
- Algebraic Operations (25 percent)
- Functions and Their Properties (30 percent)
- Equations and Inequalities (25 percent)
This exam pairs well with our CLEP College Algebra study guide, but can also be used standalone. No matter how you decide to use this CLEP College Algebra practice test, we hope it will help create a more thorough study experience for you as you prepare for this important exam. Good luck!
Additional Free CLEP Practice Tests
- CLEP American Government Practice Test
- CLEP American Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Analyzing Interpreting Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Biology Practice Test
- CLEP College Composition Practice Test
- CLEP College Math Practice Test
- CLEP English Literature Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877 Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present Practice Test
- CLEP Human Growth and Development Practice Test
- CLEP Humanities Practice Test
- CLEP Information Systems Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Business Law Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Psychology Practice Test
- CLEP Natural Science Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Management Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Microeconomics Practice Test
- CLEP Social Sciences and History Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present Practice Test