No matter the subject, no teacher can educate professionally without first earning the proper certification. In the case of most early childhood educators across the United States, this involves earning a passing score on the Praxis II Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education practice test.
Prepare with our Praxis II Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
How can you prepare well for such an important exam? Consider our Praxis II Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (5023) practice test!
Designed with thoroughness in mind, this free resource is ideal for those wanting to get to know the ins and outs of the exam before test day. On the test you’ll find a total of 120 Praxis II Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education questions.
Each question covers one of the following subjects:
Praxis II Flashcards. Proven Praxis II test flashcards raise your score on the Praxis II test. Guaranteed.
- Professionalism and Growth through Professional Development (10 percent)
- Growth and Development of Young Children Across the Spectrum of Development (20 percent)
- Collaboration with Families and Colleagues (12 percent)
- Educational and Service Requirements for Children with a Range of Abilities and Special Needs (16 percent)
- Play and Learning Environment for Young Children (20 percent)
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment for Young Children (22 percent)
We hope you will choose to incorporate this Praxis II Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education practice test into your study plan. For best results, we recommend pairing this resource with our corresponding study guide. Good luck!