If you’re training to become a speech communication teacher in the United States, you have a bit more work ahead of you than simply completing your formal education. In most states, you will also be required to pass the Praxis Speech Communication: Content Knowledge exam.
The Mometrix Test Preparation team understands how important this exam is to your future career goals.
To help, we’ve put together a Praxis Speech Communication: Content Knowledge (5221) practice test.
With 120 Praxis Speech Communication: Content Knowledge practice questions total, this resource is ideal for anyone wanting to know what they can expect from the full exam.
Our practice test focuses on all of the relevant subjects found on the full Praxis, including:
- Assessment and Evaluation Issues (10 percent)
- Communication Fundamentals (11 percent)
- Forensics: Competitive Speech and Debate (11 percent)
- Interpersonal Communication (13 percent)
- Oral Interpretation and Performance Studies (11 percent)
- Group Communication (13 percent)
- Media and Their Influences (13 percent)
- Public Speaking (18 percent)
Best of all, this Praxis Speech Communication: Content Knowledge practice test is free to use. Feel free to pair it with our companion study guide for a more comprehensive study experience. Good luck!