If you’re training to become a speech communication teacher in the United States, you have a bit more work ahead of you than simply completing your formal education. In most states, you will also be required to pass the Praxis II Speech Communication: Content Knowledge exam.
Prepare with our Praxis II Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The Mometrix Test Preparation team understands how important this exam is to your future career goals.
To help, we’ve put together a Praxis II Speech Communication: Content Knowledge (5221) practice test.
With 120 Praxis II Speech Communication: Content Knowledge practice questions total, this resource is ideal for anyone wanting to know what they can expect from the full exam.
Our practice test focuses on all of the relevant subjects found on the full Praxis II, including:
Praxis II Flashcards. Proven Praxis II test flashcards raise your score on the Praxis II test. Guaranteed.
- Assessment and Evaluation Issues (10 percent)
- Communication Fundamentals (11 percent)
- Forensics: Competitive Speech and Debate (11 percent)
- Interpersonal Communication (13 percent)
- Oral Interpretation and Performance Studies (11 percent)
- Group Communication (13 percent)
- Media and Their Influences (13 percent)
- Public Speaking (18 percent)
Best of all, this Praxis II Speech Communication: Content Knowledge practice test is free to use. Feel free to pair it with our companion study guide for a more comprehensive study experience. Good luck!
Click Here for Praxis II Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019