The free TExES American Sign Language (ASL) (184) practice test will assist you in passing the TExES American Sign Language (ASL) (184) exam, which is a test that assesses the test-taker’s knowledge and ability to perform adequately while teaching American Sign Language.
Prepare with our TExES Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The test will consist of 80 multiple-choice questions that cover six topics.
These topics are as follows:
- General Language Acquisition
- Second Language Acquisition
- Teaching American Sign Language
- Sociology and Cultural Anthropology
- Aspects of American deaf Culture
The practice test will address the same content.
The test will take five hours to complete.