Prepare with our TExES Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The free TExES Physics/Mathematics 7-12 (243) practice test will assist you in passing the TExES Physics/Mathematics 7-12 (243) exam, which is a test that assesses the test-taker’s knowledge and ability to perform adequately while teaching physics and mathematics for grades seven through twelve.
The test will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions covering nine main topics.
These topics are as follows:
- Number Concepts
- Patterns and Algebra
- Geometry and Measurement
- Probability and Statistics
- Mathematical Processes and Perspectives
- Mathematical Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
- Scientific Inquiry and Processes
- Science Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
The practice test will address the same content.
The test will take five hours to complete.
Click Here for TExES Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 9, 2019