Prepare with our TExES Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The free TExES Physics/Mathematics 7-12 (243) practice test will assist you in passing the TExES Physics/Mathematics 7-12 (243) exam, which is a test that assesses the test-taker’s knowledge and ability to perform adequately while teaching physics and mathematics for grades seven through twelve.
The test will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions covering nine main topics.
These topics are as follows:
- Number Concepts
- Patterns and Algebra
- Geometry and Measurement
- Probability and Statistics
- Mathematical Processes and Perspectives
- Mathematical Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
- Scientific Inquiry and Processes
- Science Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
The practice test will address the same content.
The test will take five hours to complete.
Click Here for TExES Practice Test
by Mometrix Test Preparation | Last Updated: April 5, 2019