When you think of Western Civilization, you may remember the World History class you took back in high school. However, many colleges feature the very same subject as part of their core general education requirements. Much like your degree courses, you will have to earn general education credits to graduate.
Prepare with our CLEP Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today!
The courses offered to complete these credits vary in terms of subject, with Western Civilization being a two-part course under this umbrella. Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 serves as the first half of this course, and would generally be taken during your first semester.
Of course, if this class doesn’t appeal to you for whatever reason, you also have the option to skip it entirely. To do so, you’ll have to earn a passing score on the CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 exam. The CLEP is designed to grant college students the opportunity to get out of taking certain first-year courses without sacrificing those important credits toward graduation.
Western Civilization is a complex subject, so you’ll want to fit in some study time to ensure you earn the best possible score on this important exam. Our CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 practice test is one of the most comprehensive tools available for CLEP test takers. Created through careful research of the full exam, this practice test is meant to serve as an accurate mirror of what to expect come exam day.
All 120 of our CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 practice questions pertain to one of the following relevant subjects:
- Early Modern Europe, 1560-1648 (10 to 15 percent)
- Ancient Near East (8 to 10 percent)
- Renaissance and Reformation (13 to 17 percent)
- Ancient Greece and Hellenistic Civilization (15 to 17 percent)
- Medieval History (25 to 27 percent)
- Ancient Rome (15 to 17 percent)
At Mometrix Test Preparation, we care about your success and want to offer you the best resources to help you excel. For best results, combine this free practice test with our companion CLEP Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 study guide!
Additional Free CLEP Practice Tests
- CLEP American Government Practice Test
- CLEP American Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Analyzing Interpreting Literature Practice Test
- CLEP Biology Practice Test
- CLEP College Algebra Practice Test
- CLEP College Composition Practice Test
- CLEP College Math Practice Test
- CLEP English Literature Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877 Practice Test
- CLEP History of the United States II: 1865 to Present Practice Test
- CLEP Human Growth and Development Practice Test
- CLEP Humanities Practice Test
- CLEP Information Systems Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Business Law Practice Test
- CLEP Introductory Psychology Practice Test
- CLEP Natural Science Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Management Practice Test
- CLEP Principles of Microeconomics Practice Test
- CLEP Social Sciences and History Practice Test
- CLEP Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present Practice Test
Click Here for CLEP Practice Test
by Enoch Morrison | Last Updated: January 8, 2019